Commercial and Residential Washing Machine Repairs Throughout Brisbane
Do your clothes come out just as dirty as they went in?
Is the cycle finished but they still feel wet?
Perhaps the clothes are still full of soap?
Is your washing machine stopping in the cycle and alarming or displaying a fault code?
Is your fabric softener still there at the end of the cycle??
It’s time to call Ally Rat – we are the washing machine experts.
EXPERT TECHNICIANS PROVIDING REPAIRS FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF WASHING MACHINES
Our Brisbane based technicians travel throughout Logan and the Sunshine Coast and other nearby areas to deliver comprehensive solutions our customers can rely on. With a team of factory trained professionals, when it comes to washing machine repairs you don’t need to worry about the make or model – we can do it all.
We carry common universal parts and do our utmost for a first time fix – after all, we know there is nothing worse than having that dirty, smelly laundry piling up. We carry some common belts, pumps and valves to try our best to get it operational on the first visit. However, if we don’t have the part we need with us, we will always seek to find it as soon as possible, providing you with a quick solution.
Before you call us, let’s run through a few common issues with washing machines and what you can do to try and fix the problem yourself.
Please follow the following steps and if all else fails give our friendly co-ordinators a call on 1300 841 918 to book in your service.
COMMON WASHING MACHINE PROBLEMS AND WHAT THEY MEAN
Not Draining/Clothes Still wet/No Spin
- – Front Load Washer – Unplug your washer from the power source. Check your filter located in the bottom front left hand or right hand side of your washing machine. Be on the ready as when you remove the filter cap, water will pour out of the machine. Clean the filter and dry the area. Check to see if it now drains. If the filter is tight or gets jammed, do not force it open as this may results in breakage.
- – Top Load Washer – Only some top load washing machines have filters. Not all can be accessed easily. If you have a top load washer, take a look at the rear of the machine. Down the bottom and see if you have a round black cap. Unscrew this cap and clean out the filter. Caution that when you open this cap, be ready as water will pour out of the machine.
Clothes have spun ok, but still feel soapy
- You have excess soap build up in your washer and the appliance is struggling to remove all the left over soap. Best option is to run a wash cycle with HOT water only. Run your washer on a heavy duty wash cycle with two cups of vinegar. You may need to repeat this cleaning process to get all the excess soap out.
- You are using too much soap. We recommend only using half of the soap manufacturer’s recommendations for a full load of washing. You will be surprised by how much better your clothes come out using less soap.
- The rinse cycle is not working. You need to call us and book a service call for one of our technicians to inspect your washer and determine the cause.
Black marks/spots/oil on clothes
- There is NO gearbox in any front load washing machines. As much as the marks looks like oil, it would have to be a miracle for it to leak oil onto your clothing. The black marks are old soap build up that was gathering on the outer side of the inner drum. The best option to fix this is to run a wash cycle with HOT water only. Run your washer on a heavy duty wash cycle with two cups of vinegar. You may need to repeat this cleaning process a number of times to get all the excess soap out.
- If after running the cleaning cycle three times, you are still getting the marks, contact our office.
– Top Load Washer
- This could be soap build up that is leaving marks or could be a gearbox main seal leaking into the inner drum. Firstly start by running a wash cycle with HOT water only. Run your washer on a heavy duty wash cycle with two cups of vinegar. You may need to repeat this cleaning process a number of times to get all the excess soap out
- It is likely that after multiple cleans, that should you still be getting oil like marks on your clothes, it could be the gearbox leaking oil, however many top loaders such as Fisher N Paykel and new direct drive units do not have a gearbox. You simply may need expert advice to come and manually clean the drum.
- If you have done the above and still have no luck, contact our service department for washing machine repairs by calling 1300 841 918, wherever you are in Brisbane, Logan or the Sunshine Coast
Find out how we can help you
Due to the legal liability and the dangers of electrical work, AllyRat Services Pty Ltd is unable to give technical advice to anyone who does not hold a valid qualification. Please call 1300 841 918 to book your washing machine repairs today – we service Logan, the Sunshine Coast and surrounding Brisbane areas.
Please note that we do not sell spare parts. All parts are sold under condition they are fitted by one of our qualified technicians and carry a 12-month warranty.